Natural Gas Exploration and Development in Pennsylvania and the Marcellus Shale- Baseline Water Testing, Groundwater and Surface Water Monitoring, Water Well / Private Well Surveys, and Environmental Analysis Provided.
B.F. Environmental Consultants Inc. provides environmental consulting, expert witness, water quality sampling, baseline water sampling/ testing/analysis, chain-of-custody services, and education outreach services to landowners and other organizations. The primary focus of our outreach efforts is to aid in evaluating and documenting baseline environmental conditions, evaluate potential for environmental impact, educate citizens on the natural gas development, and assist municipalities/ citizen groups in planning related activities.
Regarding the Black Shale (Marcellus, Bakken, or Utica) - We provide services throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania including Bradford, Carbon, Columbia, Luzerne, Lackawanna, Pike, Potter, Wayne, Wyoming, Susquehanna, and Tioga Counties, but we work on outreach programs throughout Colorado, New York, Kansas, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, South Dakota, and Texas. We work for the people. For workout side of Pennsylvania, please send request to Mr. Brian Oram.
To assist the community, we have developed a number of community educational and informational tools, and we do conduct fact-based information related to environmental issues. We provide this effort through the Keystone Clean Water Team and the Water Research Center. Some of our community education tools, include the Keystone Clean Water Team Website, Water Research Center Website, Informational Booklet for Private Well Owners, Online Water Quality Diagnostic Tool, and our Free Phone App “KnowYourH2O”.
For Homeowners and Community:
- 1. We provide assistance with reviewing baseline testing data and conducting baseline assessments and if necessary expert assistance.
- 2. We conduct community outreach and educational programs.
- 3. We have provide access to online training and education courses related to environmental issues such as natural gas development.
- 1. We provide professional consulting services related to water sampling, baseline testing, community outreach, soil and hydrological analysis, fact-based education outreach, and geochemical review of data.
- 2. We develop and conduct custom training programs in soil science, land-based water/wastewater disposal, chain-of-custody, stormwater management and facilitate access to online training programs for licensed and certified professionals that offer continuing education credits (CEU) or professional development hours (PDH).
Articles or Post on Baseline Testing in Northeastern Pennsylvania (Our Newer Education Outreach Blog Site and be found at Carbonwaters.org)
We are in the process of setting up Face-to-Face Courses. They will be posted here at our New Training Portal - Training Professionals Online Training Courses. We will be scheduling courses in soil science, soil morphology, hydric soils, and water sampling.