Professional Soil Scientist Consulting Services Hydrogeological, Soils Testing, Infiltration Testing, and Hydroconductivity Testing
B.F. Environmental Consultants based in Northeastern Pennsylvania and the Poconos region has been providing professional environmental, hydrological, geological, and soils consulting services since 1985. The company specializes in the following areas: hydrogeological and wastewater evaluations for siting land-based wastewater disposal systems; overseeing the siting, exploration, and development of community/ commercial water supply sources; and other environmental services.
The company specializes in the following areas:
- Conducting soil, hydrogeological, detailed soil morphological analysis and wastewater evaluations for siting individual & community wastewater disposal systems;
- Conducting and Assisting in the Development and Implementation of Inspection Repair Programs, Act 537 plan revisions, and conducting House to House Septic System Surveys and Assessments;
- Developing, conducting and interpreting the results of surface and groundwater quality monitoring programs as related to water supply development, contaminate migration, or geochemical analysis;
- Soils testing and evaluation related to alternative and experimental on-lot disposal or septic systems individual and community large volume land-based and hybrid wastewater management systems, stormwater infiltration, and groundwater recharge projects;
- Hydroconductivity, and soils infiltration testing related to large volume land-based disposal, groundwater investigations, and stormwater recharge/BMP projects;
- Evaluating and determining optimal loading and application rates for drip irrigation and spray irrigation wastewater recharge/disposal system and conducting preliminary and detailed hydrogeological assessments.
Because of Mr. Oram background in Environmental Pollution Control and research on removal mechanisms for the parasitic protozoan Giardia and Cryptosporidium, B.F. Environmental Consultants has been involved with the evaluation of surface and groundwater supplies for the purpose of determining if Giardia is present or if the groundwater source was directly under the influence of a surface water body. The company has also provided expert testimony in the fields of environmental science, hydrology, on-lot wastewater disposal, and geology.
Specialized Testing Services Provided by B.F. Environmental Consultants
- Developing Aquifer Testing Plans and Aquifer Analysis
- Slug Testing
- Hydroconductivity Testing
- Soil Morphological Analysis
- Infiltration Testing
- Soils Mapping
- Land-Based Wastewater Disposal Assessments
- Stormwater BMP Assessment
- Hydric Soils Training and Wetland Mitigation
We also assist in Developing and Implementing Training Programs for Elementary and High School Students/ Teachers, College Students, and Professionals. If you interested in are training programs, please visit our training page.
Wastewater, Groundwater Recharge, and Infiltration
We are in the process of setting up Face-to-Face Courses. They will be posted here at our New Training Portal - Training Professionals Online Training Courses. We will be scheduling courses in soil science, soil morphology, hydric soils, and water sampling.